Radial Ball Bearings
WJB has a broad offering of single row and double row radial ball bearing configurations with bore sizes of 0.5 inches (12.7 mm) or greater. Bearings with larger bore sizes or custom configurations may be available upon request. WJB radial ball bearings are manufactured from through hardened bearing steel with low impurity to withstand heavy impact loads and provide longer bearing life. WJB radial ball bearings are made from high quality bearing steel and manufactured at state-of-the-art ISO-9001 and/or ISO/TS16949 certified manufacturing facilities to achieve an uncompromised level of quality performance.
- Single and double row bearings
- Conrad ball bearing, angular contact bearings, self-aligned bearing, and flanged bearing
- Bearing material: Chrome bearing steel or stainless steel
- Extended ring, groove with/without snap ring
- Cage material: carbon steel, stainless steel, nylon 6/6; nylon 6/6 GF 30%, etc.
- Cage types: stamped steel, molded nylon, and machined brass or phenolic
- Seal/shield material: Buna-N, ACM, EPDM, Viton, Silicone, PTFE, carbon steel, 300 SS stainless steel, etc.
- With cage or full ball complement (no cage)
- Inch and metric series available
- Special configurations, features and sizes – please contact us