Cylindrical Roller Bearings
WJB cylindrical roller bearings are available in both machined bronze pin type retainers/cages and full complement styles. Standard and custom sizes are available upon request in single row, double row, and multi-row versions. WJB cylindrical roller bearings are also available with low impurity case hardened steel for the inner ring, outer ring, and rollers. The case hardened material provides a tough, ductile core material enhancing the bearing’s ability to withstand heavy impact loads without sacrificing performance.
- Single and Double Row Bearings
- Bearing material: Chrome bearing steel, stainless steel or case hardened steel
- Cage material: carbon steel, stainless steel, nylon 6/6; nylon 6/6 GF 30%, brass/bronze, etc.
- Cage types: one piece stamped, riveted, molded nylon, and machined
- With or without lubrication holes
- Inch and metric series available
- Special configurations, features and sizes – please contact us